Tuesday, January 17, 2006

welcome.

So, Hi. Welcome. This is my Africa blog and should be an easy way to keep everyone up to date on all the adventures and school work I will be doing.
As of right now I am in cold cold Montana waiting for my visa to come through and for the calendar to reach January 25th. At that point I will fly from New York to Madrid, spend 12 hours in Madrid and then fly straight down to Johannesburg on the morning of January 27th. Which is ten days from now. Weirrrrrrrrrrrd.
I will be studying Poetry in Performance, Arts and Culture in Post-Apartheid South Africa, and, with luck, Zulu.
Aside from that, I honestly don’t really know what I will be doing. Fun, hopefully. And I will have a far more interesting post to make once I actually get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home