Saturday, April 22, 2006

Oppikoppi

So over easter weekend, Jennifer, Josh and I rented a car and drove into the bush to go to an Afrikaans music festival. Yes I drove on the wrong side of the road, and didnt die. It was awesome.

The festival itself was on a ranch called Oppikoppi ranch. After we saw Zebras we began to suspect that it might be a game farm. The music itself was very nice and chilled and folky.

Here is Josh driving on the wrong side of the road.

If you blow up this picture you see that the sign says "High Fatality Zone." We couldnt figure out what made it a high fatality zone. I wanted to get a picture of one of the signs that said "Hijack zone." but josh wouldnt slow down the car for some strange reason.

Our little car. I think this should be in ad.

Josh and me exploring the ranch.

Jennifer cooking and enjoying her morning coffee.

My arm, jennifers legs, as we look out of our tent at the sunset. Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home